Mighty Mini 90 and Mighty Mini Ergo
- Mighty Mini 90 and Mighty Mini Ergo disposable prophy angles are compact and powerful.
- With small heads and slim profiles, these disposable prophy angles provide the feeling of increased visibility with slightly less vibration, and better access to posterior areas.
- The ribbing on the external surface and the flare of the cup make subgingival, lingual, and interproximal access much easier and more efficient.
- These prophy angles are said to feature a smooth running, quiet beveled gear design and an ergonomic shape that reduce hand and arm micro-traumas.
PerfectPearl Midnight Prophy Angles
- These stylish disposable prophy angles combine comfort and control in a sleek black shell that come in pink, teal, and purple stomp pad and cup options.
- The PerfectPearl Midnight prophy angles provide clinicians with exceptional interproximal access, easy stain removal, excellent visibility, less splatter and minimal vibration for extended comfort.
- Feature an ergonomically designed angle, as well as a patented Hawe cup design that delivers optimal flare for subgingival cleaning.
- Spiral grooves push paste toward a patient’s teeth to reduce splatter, and the grooves on the outside of the cup allow clinicians to use both the inside and outside of the cup to polish.
- Can be used on orthodontic patients.
Air-Flow Handy 3.0 Premium
- This device consists of two handpiece attachments that help oral health professionals comfortably — and efficiently — remove biofilm above and below the gingival margin.
- Featuring a sleek, lightweight design, this unit is designed to ensure optimal clinician comfort while providing an unobstructed view of the treatment area.
- The Plus handpiece removes biofilm and stain supragingivally and in shallow periodontal pockets, while the Perio-Flow handpiece is indicated for periodontal pockets greater than 4 mm.
- The unit includes the Perio hand piece and Perio-Flow nozzles for biofilm removal in pockets up to 5 mm.
- This compact prophy unit features a sleek design with patented Homogenous Stream Technology (HST) for stain and plaque removal.
- The unit includes an autoclavable and lightweight handpiece that eliminates hand fatigue, and its large powder reservoir is ideal for handling multiple prophy units.
- Can be used chairside for cleaning tooth surfaces before bonding or for cleaning abutments before seating restorations.
- Easily activated by the dental-unit foot control.
- The company reports the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has cleared the unit for implant maintenance, specifically for cleaning around implants and under dentures.
- The ēsamate MW low-speed handpiece is described as delivering proven air-driven performance.
- Weighs 3.2 ounces and offers a 360° swivel.
- Easily connects to ēsa disposable prophy angles.
- No recharging or batteries required.
- This lube-free heat sterilization tolerant handpiece features a comfortable, non-slip grip and a low profile cup.
- Backed by a two-year warranty.
Butler Monsterz Products
- Sunstar‘s Butler Monsterz chairside line of products makes dental appointments fun, easy and memorable for pediatric patients.
- Empower the youngest patients to make choices and have control during the dental appointment.
- Designed to build a fun and memorable experience for patients at an early age.
- Under the Monsterz theme, these chairside products — prophy angles, prophy pastes and fluoride varnish — deliver a continuity of fun dental hygiene that extends from the dentist’s chair to home-care using GUM Monsterz kids toothbrushes.
- Monsterz prophy angles are designed with a slimmer housing to allow for better access in smaller mouths.
- They come in four fun colors and feature a low profile, soft ribbed cup.
From MENTOR. May 2018;9(5):27.